Thursday, July 19, 2012

1st Holo !

hey girls.
where I live the OPI brand is VERY expensive ! Like 14€ for a simple bottle, and up to 19€ if you can find some with kind of special effects.
Fortunately, when my sister went to Las vegas for her honey moon, I asked her to come back with some products for hair and for nails !

So I have just tested the holographic OPI DS Desire, or I should say the supposed holographic polish.
I am really desappointed because i could not see any effect... and i don't anderstand if it is because of the light, the bottle itself or maybe my skin tone which doesn't make lots of contrast with this colour?
Did it happen to you too ?

Salut les filles,
J'ai eu l'occasion de tester mon premier vernis holographique Desire de chez OPI.
C'était un peu la galère pour l'avoir mais merci la sista qui s'est débrouillée pour me le ramener des states pendant sa lune de miel !
C'était bien mois cher qu'en France si on arrive à le trouver (à la boutique MGC à Paris, ils sont à 15 €).

Je dois avouer être assez, déçue... en parcourant les blogs, les photo des vernis holo. avaient l'air bien plus jolis, avec de jolis effets, je ne comprends pas ce qui a bien pu clocher ???

Quelqu'une a-t-elle déjà été dans ce cas ?

whave a look here on how it should be    >> holo OPI



No comments:

Post a Comment