Friday, June 8, 2012

Inspirée !

Freestyle !

Un peu déçue, j'ai utilisé la base anti-stries de Peggy Sage pensant que le vernis aurait une meilleur tenue, mais au deuxième jour, il s'est écaillé !
Je vais vite revenir au gel si ça continue. Sur le gel le vernis tiens des jours et des jours !

Disappointed by the base anti-stripes from Peggy sage.
The polish did not last longer than 2 days !
I thing I will go back to UV-Gel.
At least with the gel polish lasts for days and days....



J'ai acheté le vernis pailleté en vacances à Bangkok, pour 20 centimes d'€, lol 0.20€

I bought the glitter polish in Thailand during my holidays for only 0,20€ !

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Maybe try switching up your top coat and base coat to get more wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I have the Sèche vite as a top coat, I do not think this one is a problem
      you might be right, I will change the base, I hope I will get more wear.
      thanks

      Delete